Labels Max-Results No.

banner image

Finding the Brighter Side of Heartbreaks

 


Heartbreaks suck. Seriously, they're like getting a root canal while stubbing your toe and realizing you're out of ice cream all at once. But hey, you know what they say about heartbreaks - they're like crash courses in life. They give you an experience you never signed up for, but they also hand you a shiny certificate in the end that says, "Congratulations, you survived and became a wiser human!"

 

Now, picture this: I had my first heartbreak just before a math exam. Yep, the universe really knows how to kick you when you're down. So, there I was, drowning in a sea of tears, with my algebraic equations swimming in my blurry vision. My parents assumed it was the math terror causing my breakdown, but little did they know it was all about that boy. . I couldn't figure out what lesson I needed to learn apart from the fact that I was too young to date and I should focus on my studies. Looking back now, I realised that if I could cry the entire night and still pass the dreadful exam with puffy eyes and blurry vision, then I could do anything. I can come out of any situation. Bring it on, life!

 

Then came heartbreak number two. This time, I decided to take a different approach. Instead of turning into a crying mess, I channelled all my energy into showing that person what they were missing. Oh, you think you're better than me? Well, I'll show you just how wrong you are! My revenge? Studying like a maniac and achieving grades that soared higher than their ego. It was a win-win situation. Not only did I prove my worth, but I also transformed physically and mentally. Insecurities about my weight? Bye-bye! Now, I proudly buy size XS. And, I am proud of myself for going two-size down.

 

Fast forward to my latest heartbreak, number three. You're probably thinking, "Wow, this person attracts heartbreaks like magnets attract metal!" Yeah, I won't deny it, I seem to be an expert in that department. But hey, great minds think alike, right? haha. So, this time around, I couldn't find the silver lining. The brighter side seemed dimmer than a glow stick running out of juice. Maybe the silver lining was embracing spirituality or becoming a gym enthusiast. Or who knows? Maybe it's just waiting to reveal itself in due time. One thing I'm sure of is that I won't wallow in heartbreak forever. One day, I'll uncover that silver lining, let go of the pain, and things will get better. It's a journey of self-discovery, one step at a time.

 

And that, my friends, is why I'm sharing my story with you. Because heartbreaks may be the champions of pain, but we can't let them hold us hostage. We can't cling to memories or hold onto hope that someone will come back riding a white horse. Life isn't produced by Yash Raj Films. We can't force someone to love us or keep them if they want to leave. But what we can do is let go, heal ourselves, and move forward. So, let's break free from the heartbreak shackles and embark on a new adventure called life. Are you with me?

(This blog is inspired by The Broken Hearts Gallery) 

Finding the Brighter Side of Heartbreaks Finding the Brighter Side of Heartbreaks Reviewed by The Brown Brain on June 10, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

banner image
Powered by Blogger.